Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Larson Law's Top Bicycle Accident Attorneys.
Bicycle Accident Lawyer Boston
When you’re involved in a Boston bicycle accident, it can be extremely traumatic. Worse yet, the process takes many months, or even years, to recover from and deal with. It can feel even worse for you if the accident was never actually your fault.
Every single day, bicycle riders are exposed to conditions that can put them at risk of an accident due to the lack of protection they have in comparison to other road users. In fact, in some cases, you may have been involved in a bicycle accident in Boston in which it is truly unclear as to who is at fault. This is when you need a bicycle accident lawyer in Boston.
Even after your accident, events may have transpired far too quickly for you to realize what actually happened in a clear way. If you are unsure who is at fault, an experienced Boston bicycle accident attorney can help you determine this.
Call us anytime to seek the help you need.
Our Experienced Boston Bicycle Accident Attorney Can Help You
First of all, let’s take a look at some of the statistics. The city of Boston reports that:
- There are roughly 38,000 bicycle trips every single day in Boston alone with 20% of them being work commutes
- The most common reason people are harmed while riding a bicycle is that they are hit by a car.
- Over 857 bicyclists were killed in traffic accidents in 2018 in the US alone.
- 88% of bicycle accident fatalities happened to be male.
You can trust us to look at all the facts when it comes to your case. The more information we have, the stronger our case will be. Larson Law can help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Why You Need a Bicycle Accident Attorney in Boston
At Larson Law, we are committed to helping you. Providing knowledgeable and caring service is a reflection of our commitment to our clients.
Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- With our massive wealth of knowledge of bicycle accidents, we can ensure that you will be protected from day one right up until the resolution of your claim.
- We will get you the best result possible.
- We will even hire an expert for labiality when necessary if you have serious injuries.
- We will take all witness statements and gather both photo and video evidence immediately.
- We will hire an accident reconstruction expert asap.
- We work to understand all of the intricacies in order to prevail.
Damages That May Arise From a Bicycle Accident:
A lot of different factors can cause car accidents. In Boston, these are some of the most common causes of car accidents:
- Additional costs for any long-term disabilities that resulted from the crash.
- Lost wages from time off work during recovery.
- Lost earning capacity because of disabilities related to injuries.
- Scarring that could result from injuries sustained during the crash.
- Pain and suffering you experienced during and after the crash.
So, Who Will Fix My Bicycle?
If your bicycle becomes damaged in the accident, here at Larson Law, we will contact the liable insurance company straight away in order to start the repairs on your bicycle asap. If your bicycle is unable to be repaired, we will do everything in our power to ensure that the insurance company reimburses you for a brand-new one.
You can focus on taking care of yourself while we do everything behind the scenes.
Why You Should Speak to
the Team at Larson Law
Here at Larson Law, we truly care about our clients. In fact, we have helped thousands of victims just like you. All you need to do is get in touch with our friendly team and we will find a solution for you.
Call us when you need us and we will be there.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I receive compensation for?
Your claim can work to secure payments for:
- Pain, suffering, and loss of employment
- Loss of earnings or earning capacity
- Home modification and attendant care expenses
- Replacement or repair of damaged property
What precautions should cyclists take?
Bicycle accidents should always be avoided, to begin with. You can take these safety measures to remain as safe as possible:
- Having lights fitted to the bike
- Wearing protective gear
- Wearing bright or fluorescent clothing
- Ride in designated bike lanes
Are there time limits in making a compensation claim?
Yes, time limits do apply. This is why it is so important or you to make a claim as soon as you possibly can to secure your best chance at getting the best possible financial support and compensation for your injuries.
If you wait too long, you may not have any grounds to stand on. You will need to have all of the correct evidence including your injuries.
How much cycling accident compensation will I be entitled to?
Now, this one is hard because it will depend on the nature of your injuries and the extent to which they directly impact your ability to earn an income and perform any sort of domestic duties. The claim will also look at all of your requirements for ongoing medical treatment as well as the level of pain and suffering associated directly with your injuries.